Hair Clips Organizer

I've been trying to solve the problem of Emilees hair accessories for awhile now. Her bows, flowers, clips, etc. have been all over the house. I can never find what I am looking for at the time, and they end up damaged. I decided to search for a solution. I found a lot that I thought would be cute then I came upon this idea and loved it. I knew that it would be easy and cheap, I only had to buy the canvas, I had everything else. I love the way it turned out, it's cute and fun. This is what it looked like when I finished.


This is what it looks like with the bows that I can find at the moment. Now comes the fun part of finding all of the accessories that are lost. I also have the desire to buy more bows now that I have a place to store them (all in good time).







2 comments:

  1. Hey Thanks for posting my blog! I love how it turned out! I LOVE the colors!

    Loves-Abbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. you finished it! i love it- it turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete