2013 so far.........

Today I decided to give you a glimpse into what has been going on in my life this year.  The first 2 months have been hard, stressful, emotional, tiring, and so much more.  For most of January and a lot of February Emilee and I were sick.  That was hard enough as it was, I really began to wonder if we were ever going to feel normal again.  During all of that, fortunately during one of the few times I was feeling okay, my Dad had a heart attack.  That is never a phone call you ever want to get, it crushed me.  It was so hard to see him in the hospital, I can only imagine what my Mom and Dad where going through.  Happily he his still with us today.  Looking at it you can see tiny miracles that happened to help him survive.  A couple of weeks after that my Grandmother passed away.  I was not expecting it to happen, and it also crushed me.  It's still hard for me to think about everything that has happened and not start crying.  Which tells you a lot, my husband and a lot of my family would tell you I am not a crier.  Not everything has been bad, we celebrated 2 nieces birthdays, a nephews birthday and baptism,  my moms birthday, and Emilee's birthday (I'll tell you about hers later).  The day after my Grandma passed away we had a cute nephew join our family.  We also got to see Curtis for a few days while he was here for the funeral.  So the last 2 months have been pretty dark, with just brief moments of sunshine.  I am hoping that I have had my fill this year, and that everything will be much better for the next 10 months.   We will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment