Emilees New Car

Emilee and I were home one Saturday wondering what to do with our time. While she was eating breakfast I decided to search classifieds on KSL. Under the free section there was a nice family saying they were giving away the stuff in their garage. They had a lot of things listed, but the one that stuck out to me was Little Tikes Car. I decided to go and see if we would be lucky enough to get the car. Emilee was lucky that day, we got the car. Adam called from work to see what we were doing and I told him I got Emilee a car. So our minds went to work, and we decided to fix it up.

Emilee helped her daddy wash the car, the whole time she was so excited. Then with a little patience and some spray paint, Adam fixed the car making it look new and different. She loves her car.




No comments:

Post a Comment