Toddler Bed


This is Emilees new bed. I found the toddler bed at the D.I. they wanted $25 for the bed and a mattress. Usually when buying furniture I like to ask Adams opinion, he was fishing that day and I couldn't get a hold of him. I knew that the bed would go quick, so I made a decision to buy it. Which was a good thing I did other people were starting to look at it. Well Adam came home and surprise he had to help me pick up a bed. It needed some work, which Adam took care of. I did help a little. We let Emilee pick out her bedding, which as you can see, she went with her favorite, she choose PRINCESS. Emilee loved playing on her bed, and even sleeping in it. Until it was time to actually go to bed. She soon found that she was able to get out and play. It took a little less than a week to get her sleeping through the night in her bed. It felt more like a month of no sleep for Adam and I. This bed was well worth the $25, its a bed that will last and Emilee loves her big girl bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment