General Conference

This past weekend was The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints general conference. It was a great weekend, especially Sunday. My mom has made homemade cinnamon rolls for the Sunday morning session for as long as I can remember. Now that most of us are married it's still a large tradition. This time all of us were there, Curtis and Brittany came down from school, and all of us married couples showed up. It's a great tradition, that I hope always continues. We were blessed to listen to the council that our Prophet and Apostles shared with us.

I want to thank everyone in my family for making the day such a great day. Thank you Mom and Dad for providing the home in which we listened, and for the great food. Thank you Curtis and Brittany for taking time out of your lives to come and listen with your family. Thank you Russell, Amber, Christy and Robert for also sharing the moment with us. I love all of you, thank you for being a part of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment