Month of Love

As I sat reflecting on February, I realized for me it truly is a month of Love. There are other events that happen in different months that I am also thankful for, yet February is full of special events. The beginning of the month my family gets to celebrate my moms birthday, and who doesn't love their mom. If it wasn't for her (and my dad) there would be no me. In the middle of the month (not Valentines day) my wonderful husband proposed to me, I can't believe its already been 10 years, wow I'm old. Then of course there is Valentines to help us remember to show the people in our lives that we love them. I personally feel it's not just a day for lovers, even though it may seem like it. And then last but definitely not least my wonderful daughter was born this month. She can't help but teach everyone around her about love, especially me.

No comments:

Post a Comment