Camp Out

We decided to brave the cold weather and go camping Thursday Night.  Emilee has really wanted to go camping so I figured why not.  I know I must of gone crazy for a brief moment.  Now that everyone is in complete shock, I just want to let you know that we had a lot of fun.  We decided to buy Emilee her first sleeping bag, she loved it.  We ate hot dogs, had carrots and ranch, chips and dip, and watched movies.  How in the world did we watch movies?  


ssssshhhhh..........Let me tell you a secret, we camped in our front room.  Emilee really was excited and had tons of fun.  She was so excited that she wouldn't sleep, after trying to get her to calm down we decided to try putting her in our bed.  She feel asleep in seconds.  Which I was thankful for it saved me from sleeping on the floor.

                         Emilee and her new sleeping bag.

Our wonderful tent.  I think Adam did a great job making a tent for us to sleep under.  Emilee was so sad when we took the tent down the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment