Twins

That's right twins!  Emilee is excited, it's too soon to tell if they are girls, boys or one of each.  I have to admit that we were really surprised, I didn't think it was ever going to happen.

Okay everyone catch your breath, and take a moment to relax.  To my family who right now might be a bit mad that I didn't tell you guys, ask yourself have I ever been able to keep a secret this big.  The answer would be NO.  Plus would I really want to tell you through a blog with the whole world and not tell you first.  We really do have twins, just the babies would be FISH.  We have had a fish who looks like she is constantly getting pregnant, we have never been able to catch when she has them.  One day she's fat the next she's not.  This has been going on for months and months, it's a vicious cycle.  Last night I was talking to Adam and glancing at the fish tank, next thing I know I see something small moving.  I thought it was a piece of food at first, but it kept moving so I got down to look.  I was so surprised to see a baby fish.  We pulled the baby out and searched for others, we moved everything and couldn't find any.  So we pulled the mommy out, just in case.  I woke up this morning and noticed Mommy didn't have anymore, I was thankful we found one.  When I was showing Emilee the baby I noticed another one swimming in the plant where we found the first.  I pulled it out of the tank, so now we have two babies.  Have to admit I wish I could of seen your face as you first started reading the post.

There is a baby fish on each end of the tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment