I Need Your Help


For what you ask?!  I am working on our Christmas Advent calender, and am drawing a blank.  I need your amazing ideas.  I already have a count down chain, where Emilee gets a piece of Candy a day, so I don't need to fill it with treats, and I don't want to give her a lot of little gifts.  I would like your ideas on things to do.
Here are some of the ideas I have: Temple square, Festival of Trees, going to a movie, painting ornaments, driving to look at lights, writing a letter to Santa, and making cookies for Santa.  I know you are all amazing and have great ideas, please help me jump start my brain.

2 comments:

  1. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom.
    Cinderella castle light show.
    Osborne Family Lights at Hollywood Studios
    Candlelight Processional at Epcot
    Mickey's Jamin Jingle Parade
    Meet n Greet with the stars of Disney's Tangled
    Holiday Shopping at Downtown Disney
    Snow on Main Street USA
    Meeting Santa at Magic Kingdom
    The Once Upon A Christmastime At Christmas Parade.

    There. I gave you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing ideas, which to choose? Oh, thats right I don't have the money to choose any of those! I really wish we could be there to see you!

    ReplyDelete