Quilt

Years and years ago I took a sewing class, in that class I started making a quilt.  I found a pattern that I thought would be nice and bought all of the material for it.  I never even finished cutting out the pieces before the class ended, so I copied the pattern thinking I would finish it.  I lost the pattern, so I gave the material to my mom to do with as she wanted.  A couple of weeks ago my mom told me she needed to get me a gift, I was helping her with a project.  I told her she didn't have to, well she showed up at my door with the gift.


It was a quilt, she took my material and made me a quilt.  I was so surprised, it was a wonderful gift.  I have already put it to great use.  When I was having pain in my teeth and couldn't sleep at night I would come down and wrap up in it.  Such a great comfort, thank you Mom for my wonderful quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment