Time Out

The last two days have been so nice. Wednesday morning I woke up, and everything was irritating me. Adam and I could both tell that I really needed a time out from everything. So he offered to stay home with Emilee and let me go shopping. I actually took him up on the offer. I haven't been by myself like that in a long time. I was gone for about 3 hours. It was strange at first I kept feeling like I was forgetting something, but I enjoyed my time alone. I was able to go to stores and take my time if I wanted. I know it wasn't the shopping that made me feel better, I only bought a couple of things. It was knowing everything was fine at home and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I felt refreshed when I got home, like I could handle anything. I really appreciate my sweet husband giving me a time out. He is a kind, loving, and understanding man, I'm lucky that he is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment