Too Soon?

It's no secret that I love Christmas, but I also know that the beginning of November is too soon.  Now that I am a Mom and have to worry about all the small things that are involved in getting ready for Christmas, it's easy to be overwhelmed.  This year I've decided to try and get some of the small things done now, even though it's early.  Today I decided to pull the Christmas movies out of Emilee's closet and organize them into a case, that way there will be less bulk and easy to get to, when the time comes.  Emilee decided to help me, which was lots of fun.  Unfortunately when we were done she wanted to watch the Christmas movies.  I couldn't resist, I let her pick one to watch.  She decided to watch How the Grinch stole Christmas, the cartoon, and she was thrilled.

Watching How the Grinch stole Christmas

Here's a little secret, I was excited to watch the movie with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment