Silver and Gold

Today while I was working on our countdown chains that is the song that kept playing over and over and over in my mind.  I have great news I finished the countdown chains, and thank you to everybody who gave me some great ideas for the advent calendar.  First are the chains that my Mom would make for us as kids, I now make them for my family.  It's fun to get a small piece of chocolate everyday.  This year we each picked the chocolate we wanted in our chains.  We have Hershey miniature candy bars, Hugs, and Reese's Bells.  Guess who gets which treat. Then we have our advent calendar, the type where you open a door everyday. I have plenty of activities to fill the 24 doors.  I am excited for tomorrow when it all begins, we will be busy.

Candy Countdown Chains


Advent Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment