Pop

For some reason when I get sad, depressed, mad, upset, any feelings that fall into that area I want to eat.  Right now I want to eat, but I've chosen to write instead.  I've decided that I don't like the rule of 3's, have you ever noticed things really do seem to happen in 3's.  In December Adams Grandma Lucy passed away, then My Aunt Darlene got really sick, and now Pop isn't doing well.  I've had a flood of memories come rushing to me the past few hours.

I remember going to the beach with my family we all loved the beach.  Even I love the beach even though the sun does not love me.  We would go with everyone, it was so much fun to play with the cousins.  I remember Pop helping me jump the waves when I was little.  I somewhat remember the Caravan, I was really little at the time.  Pop and Grandma spending the Holidays with us when they lived here.  I remember the day I got married and I was blessed to be sealed by Pop.  I am thankful that he was able to come and visit us the last few years.  I could keep rambling through memories, but I won't make you suffer.  Life is precious, we need to remember to enjoy the everyday moments.  Sometimes it's hard to enjoy everyday, it might have been a bad day, or just a normal day with chores and errands.  You never know what moments will leave an imprint on your heart or the hearts of those around you.

Pop we all love you and wish we could be there.  Since we are far away we will keep you in our prayers and our thoughts.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment