Beginning of a New Year

Last night was a lot of fun.  We had yummy snacks, Emilee liked the chips and dip, and the little smokies.  Emilee went to bed around her normal time, no reason to keep a 3 year old up (she would be ornery today if we did).  Adam and I watched episodes of Grey's Anatomy the rest of the night.  I was totally amazed, we stayed up until midnight.  I really did believe that we would end up in bed around 10.

I have no idea why, but I am totally excited for the New Year.  I woke up this morning and felt full of hope.  I don't know what this New Year will hold for me or my family, but I feel like it's going to be good.  I know what I would love to have happen, but I have no idea what will happen and nothing ever happens as I want it to.  So I am looking forward the the surprises, and changes that this year will hopefully be full of.  Lets hope I still feel this way in 3,6, or even 11 1/2  months from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment