Candy Canes and Snowmen

Life is finally returning to normal around our house.  Adam gets to go back to work tomorrow, I don't think he's too thrilled.  I took advantage yesterday of him being home, we went shopping.  I went shopping with my mom first thing in the morning.  We went to the American Craft outlet sale, so many things to choose from.  I was proud of myself, I only went 5 dollars over my limit.  I came home and showed Adam my purchases, he's such a good audience, then we went shopping.  It was a long day, but.......We Finished Our Christmas Shopping!!  Last night our activity was making candy cane reindeer.  Emilee was in charge of the noses.  I was a little worried after the first 3 that all the reindeer were going to have green noses, she soon realized there were different colors.  I think her reindeer turned out cute.











We had an activity earlier this week where we made a snowman garland.  The garland was an activity where Emilee was able to help with the whole project.  I'm not sure if her favorite part was punching the shapes out of the foam, or putting the hats and scarfs on the snowmen.  The garland is a lot cuter than I thought it would be, based on the package.


No comments:

Post a Comment