Christmas Tree

Our activity last night was to watch movies and eat popcorn.  We bought a tin of popcorn with Santa on the front, Emilee loved most of it.  Emilee does not like caramel, which I think is funny.  We've noticed she doesn't like it in candy or cookies, last night we noticed she won't eat the caramel popcorn.  I have a plan, I am going to make caramel brownies, hopefully before next December, we will see if she likes caramel that way.  We also visited my family last night, it was fun to visit with them.  As we were leaving Brittany showed me her new boots, oh how I wish our feet were the same size.   We ended up coming home at the same time as Erik and Kayloni, it was fun to talk to them for awhile.  Emilee had fun showing them her room all decorated, and everything else in the house.


Our Christmas Tree
Our Bright Christmas Tree 

1 comment:

  1. haha glad you didnt mention the closet thing haha- i promise i will put him on a leash next time we come over.

    ReplyDelete